▪ Diagnostics of transmission and distribution power lines to improve maintenance efficiency
▪ Performing routine check-ups.
▪ Identifying ice on roads.
▪ Measuring reflectiveness of road markings
▪ Analyzing surroundings of tracks (tree growth).
▪ Track health diagnostics without load to improve maintenance efficiency
▪ Calculating timber volumes.
▪ Disease control.
▪ Animal population counting
▪ Assessing crop health.
▪ Forecasting yields.
▪ Monitoring diseases.
▪ Inspecting soil conditions for improved efficiency irrigation and fertilization
▪ Collection of diverse geospatial data